Marino Corradini, born in 1889, first founded the oil-press in 1930.
In 1957 Giuseppe Corradini, Marino’s son, commissioned a new building where he installed a new grinder-press and a mill that ground soft wheat to produce flour for bakeries and pizzerias.
The principal objective of the Corradini family has been to constantly improve the quality and efficiency of their products and to meet all the requirements of their customers, whatever they may be.
The mill was gradually updated and improved until 1999 when a significant investment realised a new cereal warehouse and a new, modern and efficient olive press was installed.
Over the years the mill has specialised in the production of different flours suited to the specific requirements of single customers. This is possible thanks to the installation of numerous warehouses allowing for the separation of different types of flour.